Welcome to The 2nd JINCARTOS 2018
Jogja INternational CARdiovascular Topik Series (JINCARTOS) is an international seminar organised by Department of Cardiology and Vascular Medicine Faculty of Medicine, Public Health and Nursing, Universitas Gadjah Mada. In 2017, the first JINCARTOS has been successfully held in Faculty of Medicine, Public Health and Nursing, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. One of the oldest universities in Indonesia.
The 2nd JINCARTOS 2018 will cover the theme “Coronary Artery Disease: From Stable Plaque To Obstructive Plug”. The theme is relevant to the current problem faced by clinicians treating increasing number of patients with coronary artery disease (CAD). The spectrum of CAD, from asymptomatic, stable CAD to acute coronary syndrome, is currently under ekstensive investigation due to its complexity. Both basic and clinical research are similarly making progress that need to be presented in international forum.
International speakers will present their up-to-date research and practice of the field in the 2nd JINCARTOS 2018. The 2nd JINCARTOS 2018 will be held in conjunction with Jogja Cardiology Update 2018, which is the yearly event organised by Indonesian Heart Association (PERKI) Branch of Yogyakarta.
Students, researchers and clinicians from Indonesia and abroad are welcome to participate in this international seminar. We encourage abstract submission for poster presentation in order to share the knowledge, hypothesis and practice in this field. Selected papers will be facilitated to be published in the journals national or internationally indexed .
Yogyakarta is a special province and former capital of Indonesia. It is renowned as a center of education, student city, classical Javanese art and culture hub and sultanate palace. It is rich of cultural and heritage treasure of Indonesia, as well as beautiful natural scenery from active volcanoes and sandy beaches. The hospitality of its people is well-known worldwide.
We look forward to meeting you in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Prof. Dr. Budi Yuli Setianto, MD
Chairman, Head of Department of Cardiology and Vascular Medicine
Faculty of Medicine, Public Health and Nursing Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Cegah Kematian Ibu dan Bayi dengan Ketahanan Keluarga March 22, 2019 iro fk
- Mahasiswa FK-KMK UGM Menangkan Kompetisi Tanjungpura Medical Scientific Competition 2019 March 21, 2019 iro fk
- Kerja Sama Pengembangan Maha Data (Big Data) Kesehatan March 21, 2019 iro fk
- FK-KMK Boyong Piala Kejuaraan pada SCIFI NEUTRON 2019 March 20, 2019 iro fk
- DPKM UGM Selenggarakan Workshop Uji Coba KPI’s UMKM 2019 March 22, 2019
- Belajar Dari Pengalaman Dieng Kulon Mengelola Desa Wisata March 22, 2019
- UGM Terima 1.728 Calon Mahasiswa Baru Jalur SNMPTN March 22, 2019
- Masyarakat Hukum Adat Perlu Menjadi Subjek Kontrak Karya Pertambangan March 21, 2019